This page leads to lists of Houston releases, sorted by format, then by title.
- Releases should be entered into one of the following categories: Albums, Singles & EPs for 7" records, EPs, and 45s, Compilations, and Unofficial Releases.
- Titles beginning with The are listed by the second word, e.g. The Title
- Titles whose names begin A ____ are listed under the first letter of the second word, e.g. A Title.
- Splits should be filed by their titles under Albums or Singles & EPs. If there is no title, use the names of the bands, A-Side first, then B-Side, followed by the format: A-Side Band / B-Side Band Split 7".
- Compilations should be used in instances of more than two bands.
- Self-Titled albums (other than splits) should be denoted as such by placing (self-titled) after the title.
- B-Sides (Buxton)
- Demo (The Energy)
- Demo (The Gold Sounds)
- Lives Like Ours
- Sarah Palin / Pale Brunette
- Wolves At The Door
- 8 Song Demo